center> Busy

Rarity's Diary
Hello!
I'm Rarity


Hi , I'm Rarity, Your designer , I live in Ponyville with my bestie

I love to make Dresses !

The Dresses
I'll show you something diffrent



1 2 3 4
1. Archive
2. Banner
3. Contact
4. Ask.Fm

Order here !
Chat here




Chat !!

The Backgrounds!
Pick it



Background #1 Background #2 Background #3

Credit!
Wow for them !!



Template By : Ayesha
Basecode : Ra & Giselle
Help : Salsa , Aisyah & Google
Owner : Rarity

My New Edit #2
Saturday, November 14, 2015 | 2:51 AM |


Hai .. , aku baru saja membuat beberapa editan gambar yang baru
Hmm.. Ada tiga yah .. MAu ditunjukin nggak ? *nggak*

Oke yaudah .. Tapi Read More Ya ....



Yangi ini Favorite-ku .. Title : Friendship Everywhere



Oke deh .. Sudah tiga kan ?
Nah.... Lagi hujan nih ..
Bye ..

Post a Comment